Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baby Clothes and A Crib

So yesterday T and I were taking a load of books and clothes to a charity drop off truck. You have to unload your stuff and it must fit inside the container. Well some people had dropped off some stuff before us that was to big for the container and just left it outside. I have to justify this because why else would I take a crib that was left for a donation center? So now T and I have a lovely wooden crib in our garage for our as of yet uncreated baby. Call us crazy but I love it! 
Also when I was in the garage yesterday I took out our rubbermaid container of baby clothes. They are all unisex clothes. Different animal jumpers, bug bibs and of course the star fleece baby cozy that started it all. This actually brought no tears of sadness to my eyes. I enjoyed looking at the hopes and dreams that T and I have for a child that we do not have yet. 
We have had a number of friends and family recently become pregnant/or have their fourth or in one case even 7th baby! I have to admit that it is a little bit uncomfortable for me to say the least. I want so badly  to have just one and seven just seems like rubbing it in! Sometimes I feel a little Bah Humbug about it all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting