Monday, January 28, 2013

Liebster Award!

My blogger buddy  Risa from Who Shot down my Stork? nominated me for Liebster award!  I am very excited to share a little bit about myself and to nominate other bloggers. Thanks Risa! 

Here are the LIebster details! 

This award is given to new or up-and coming-bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. What a fun way to get to know other bloggers!


If you receive a nomination, there are a few rules to follow:
1) Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
2) Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
.3) Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
4) They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
5) Bloggers must be notified of their award!
6) No tag backs!

So here goes nothing! 


11 things about me

  1.    I am really looking forward to the hot date night that my wife and have planned for this Saturday night. What does it include? A movie and a trip to the mall for new socks and underwear. Not like sexy underwear just regular underwear. We really know how to live it up!
  2.          My wife is a vegetarian so we eat vegetarian at home but one of my most favorite foods are hot dogs.
  3.         I played the clarinet for 7 years growing up. I am still not sure I actually was playing it the correct way.
  4.    For the first six years of my relationship with T I never did a load of my own laundry, not even once. I now help fold it and put it away.
  5.         I have not put a relaxer (chemical straightener) in my hair since July and I am hoping to never do it again. I am embracing my curls!
  6.    I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU at least 5 times. I am obsessed with that show and it has now transferred over to both regular L&O and Criminal Intent.
  7.     I am obsessed with nail polish. I only purchase Essie and Opi and have over 75 bottles. I probably paint my nails at least 3x a week.
  8.     While at counseling last week I couldn’t remember the last time I cried. Which for me means it was at least a week before! I was so proud of myself.
  9.     Three years ago I “broke up” with a best friend of mine for dumb reasons. In the last year I have reconnected with her and am so grateful that she didn’t shrug me off for my stupidity.
  10.         I am in love with Mt. Dew.
  11.           I want to be a spy when I grow up. Like Alias or Nikita. This is not a joke.


My questions from Risa!
1. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! I love how everyone is so cheery around the holiday season.
2. Are you a morning person or night owl? I want to say night owl just because I love owls but I think I’m more of a mid day person. I don’t like the extreme either way.
3. What was the greatest moment of your life? The greatest moment of my life was watching my wife walk down the aisle to me. I burst into tears. I literally thought I was unlovable for many years and I think that moment in front of our friends and family I felt so loved!
4. Why do you blog? I blog to get my emotions about this crazy baby making journey out. It has helped me tremendously in even this short while!
5. What is your favorite waste of time? P*nterest!
6. What is your favorite book or movie? Favorite book is “She’s come undone” by Wally Lamb and Favorite movie is “The Bodyguard”---I’m not really a movie person so that’s just been my go to for the last fifteen years or so!
7. When was the last time you cried?  Last Friday when I realized with my schedule I won’t be able to see my counselor until March.
8. What causes are you passionate about? Gay rights
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? I really wanted to work at McDonald’s! And then a lawyer and a teacher and if you read my other answers I still want to be a spy!
10. Beer, wine, or hard liqueur? Neither. I probably drink twice a year so Mt. Dew it is for me!
11. What was the most important lesson you have learned in life? Don’t be ashamed of your feelings. It takes all kinds of kinds to make up this world.

Here are my 11 questions for my nominees!

  1.       When was your first kiss and who was it with?
  2.        Do people in your “real” life know about your blog?
  3.        What is your favorite sport?
  4.        What is your favorite TV show and why?
  5.         If you could be any fruit what would you be?
  6.         What does your best day look like? (money is no object)
  7.          Top three songs
  8.          What would you say is your most annoying habit?
  9.       Sun or Snow?
  10.        What have you done that you are most proud of?
  11. .      Favorite breakfast food?
   And my nominees are:
  1.         http://infertilityheartbreakblog.wordpress.com/
  2.        http://pepibebe.wordpress.com/
  3.       http://createdfamily.com/
  4.       http://infertileinafertileland.blogspot.in/
  5.      http://www.rollercoasterridetoparenthood.blogspot.com/

    That's all the bloggers I can think of right now but I will keep my eye out for more. 
  
     We are still in our 2ww over here so send us all your good vibes! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting